Saturday, November 21, 2015

[Clickbank] 842 Hops and 2 Sales....Really




I bought that website traffic here: http://www.smartseoservice.com/convert-web-traffic-into-sales-or-leads/
Anyone know how to set auto alert for clickbank affiliatesales?
ok im really exited here, after about 4 months i logged in to clickbank
So about a week about i made my first clickbank sale. It was for about $31 then another sale went through and i got it the next morning
Order from impression count : 1. Sales : 0. There is my history with ClickBank + BingAds
Hi guys, I started promoting this particular Clickbank product about 2-3 days ago
I checked out CB's integrated sales reporting feature
I want to sell a product by a Clickbank vendor and he tells me that some of his affiliates are making $500 per day.



No comments:

Post a Comment