Tuesday, November 13, 2018

First Aid Center in Ghana


Hi, My name is Sarella Johnson, I would like your help in building a First Aid Center in Ghana (West Africa)
When I started working at American Red Cross almost 20yrs ago. I crossed the pathway of a family in Ghana(Mr. Mrs. Basadji) they had 4 children they were in dire poverty and I began to assist them. With my assistance, the Basadji was able to purchase land, built a house, school, and church for the poor and forgotten children and families in their village(Bubuashi Ola-Balm, Accra). I was very humbled, I thought this family would only focus on helping themselves. The years have gone by and the husband and eldest daughter passed away. I realized (as a CPR/First Aid Instructor with degrees in Respiratory Care and Allied Health Education) if the people in the village knew CPR/First Aid truly this could help save lives. I struggled but hired an attorney firm (raylawinternational.com) to bring one of the family members to America to teach them CPR/First Aid. Once the training is completed and the member in the family is back in Ghana others will be trained; this will empower the people in the village(Bubuashi Ola-Balm, Accra) to be able to help save lives.

gofundme.com/first-aid-center-in-ghana

Sarella Johnson
sarella.johnson@yahoo.com
313-615-0545

https://www.gofundme.com/frist-aid-center-in-ghana



No comments:

Post a Comment